Ethiopia Amaro Gayo Organic Whole Bean Coffee (No. Six Depot)
Bob Dylan said all he did was " play three cords and the truth." The same can be said of No. Six Depot's Blue Velvet Coffee blend. From bean to cup, they keep it simple and true.
This exceptional coffee is from Ethiopia's only female miller/exporter, Asnakech Thomas. Native to the Amaro region, she works not only to improve the quality of coffee, but also the living conditions of her community. Her coffee is scrupulously harvested, sorted, and milled at her facilities, where she has remarkable control.
- Organic coffee beans from Amaro Mountains
- Tasting Notes: Blueberry, Chocolate, Honey
- Profile: Light
- Variety: Indigenous Arabica
- Whole Bean
- Elevation 3500 feet
- Process Natural
- Net Weight 12 oz / 340 grams
- Roasted in Berkshires, Massachusetts in small batches in the oldest train station